Infinite Love is excited to announce that we will be hosting a powerful day-long seminar, “Journey to Peace,” on May 1st, 2016 in our very own Rio Grande Valley. Three path-blazing spiritual pilgrims from around the world will visit the RGV to share their visions on how to live “inside-out,” with purpose, self-realization, and contentment:
- Simran Singh, author of award-winning Conversations with the Universe, Your Journey to Enlightenment, and Your Journey to Love, will be joining us from the east coast to talk about what it means to live authentically and with connection between mind and heart. For more information about Simran, visit simran-singh.com.
- Preston Smiles, motivational speaker and author of Love Louder: 33 Ways to Amplify Your Life, will be visiting from Los Angeles to share how embracing our mess instead of hiding from it allows us to step into true freedom. For more information about Preston, visit PrestonSmiles.com.
- Nimo Patel, international rapper, humanitarian, and founder of Empty Hands Music, will be joining us from India to share his music and talk about how the transformation from ego-focused living to inner-focused living eases suffering and invites peace.
We hope you will join us! Doors will open at 2:30. Refreshments will be served and Spanish translation will be available.
All proceeds will go to support the work of the nonprofit Infinite Love. For more information or for sponsorship opportunities, visit www.LoveIsInfinite.org or email us at [email protected]
You may also purchase tickets at either of these two locations:
- Karina's Boutique, 216 S. Broadway St., McAllen
- Plaza de Oro, 305 S. Broadway St., McAllen